Padcaster Fluid Head Tripod/Monopod
This is the best tripod-monopod combination you will find for your camera, iPad, smartphone, GoPro or video camera. The telescoping legs extend from 22 inches to 71 inches, so photographers and videographers can use it on a tabletop or on the ground.
Two ball level adjustments ensure your shot’s on the level, even when the ground under you may not be. The legs adjust independently, so you can use the tripod on uneven surfaces.
What really makes this tripod and monopod combo stand out is not only its versatility but also the fluid-head mount. The tripod head holds 13.2 pounds and smooths your shots to eliminate that jittery earthquake effect when you move the camera side to side or up and down.
With its three-section legs and telescoping center column, the Padcaster Tripod/Monopod can work on the ground or on a tabletop, and it’s compact for travel and storage.
To create a truly on-the-go solution, unscrew one of the tripod legs and attach it to the removable center column to create an ultra-portable monopod. Other features include a 3/8-16 accessory interface to mount additional equipment, removable spike feet for shooting outdoors, a spring-loaded hook for adding extra weight, a spare 3/8-16 screw pre-mounted in the tripod head and a weatherproof zipper carry bag for added protection.
- Fluid head with 25-degree angle adjustment
- Converts to a monopod with both pan and tilt functionality
- Removable center column for underlying mounting
- Full-extension 71 inches
- Folded size 22 inches
- Maximum load capacity 13.2 pounds
- 3-section clip-locking legs
- Telescoping center column with spring-loaded hook for adding weight
- Standard quick-release plate with permanent stopping plug holds 1/4-20 screw in place
- 3/8-16 expansion interface on head
- Removable claw feet
- Comes with a weatherproof zipper carry bag